1. Companion plant cabbage with beetroot, celery, dill, mint, onion, potato, oregano, rosemary and sage.
2. Brussel sprouts companion planting mates’ are dill, potatoes and thyme.
3. Broccoli is very versatile & grows best near basil, beans, cucumber, dill, garlic, lettuce, mint, onion, potatoes, radish, rosemary, sage, thyme and tomato.
4. Companion plant chives with basil, carrots, parsley, parsnip, strawberries and tomato’s.
5. Lettuce, onions and beetroots make great companion plants for silver beet.
6. Companion plant tomatoes with asparagus, celery, carrots and basil to ensure a healthy crop.
7. Beans, beetroot, carrots, onions, peas, radish and strawberries encourage healthy lettuces.