Ready to start making your own composting but not sure where to start? Check out our tips for getting you started.
1. Start with a decent compost bin. ( Easy access to remove the compost from the bottom is essential)
2. Site it right. Ensure to site it on a level well draining site.
3. Turn your compost regularly. Turning your compost ensures your compost breaks down faster.
4. Put the correct materials in your compost bin. Most vegetation, grass clippings, vegetable / fruit scraps and tea bags work wonders for compost.
5. Avoid putting "bad" materials bin your compost bin. Bad guys for composts bin are - Meat, Dairy products, all citrus and onions.